<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Monday, August 03, 2009
On the bus home today, I was surrounded by a bunch of stupid smelly sji boys. They were discussing whether or not to stop at 6th avenue and walk to kap because bukit timah was jammed. And then they decided not to after one boy said "Eh we stop at 6th avenue, walk past 5th 4th 3rd 2nd 1st avenue and then got sunset way some more before we finally reach kap!" How stupid can they get man.

I'm beginning to see Mao's plan to hate every boy in jc. The other day Mao Court Qinyue and I were complaining about our faces. Pimples, eyebags, black heads, whatever-heads. And then I realised we can't complain about these things anymore in jc, because there'll be stupid boys. No more shouting across class to ask for pads/menstrual panadol, no more complaining about/adjusting wedgies in front of everyone.

Anyway, how cool is it that Mike de Cruz is celebrating the p6/sec 4 exam mass again, just like when we were in p6? I like Mike de Cruz, he's always around for meaningful masses in IJ for some reason. Exam masses, Chiang Rai trip mass, 4/2's self-awareness mass. A tad early to whine, but I'm gonna miss IJ like shitzxzxz.

For now, I need to stop thinking about after-IJ life. Because I've been having too many jc/uni/career talks with different people (I'll talk about my career dreams another time, excitingggg i tell you!). For now, I need to focus on the present and what's coming up in 4 weeks - PRELIMS! Study girl study ): I have zero motivation btw. The same old shit-ass cycle is repeating itself. Bah humbug.
4:50 PM;